We accept employment applications at any time, even though we may not be currently seeking to fill positions in our programs. Interested persons are encouraged to call our main office at (973) 426-1525 to inquire about employment opportunities. Please keep in mind that, when openings are available, we look for individuals who have experience working with children and/or youth. In addition, specific credentials (i.e. Associate or Bachelor Degree; Child Development Associate – CDA credentials) are required for certain positions. We employ full time and part time staff.
Current Employment Opportunities
Substitute Teachers for established nationally accredited and 4 Star-Rated child care & education center in Mt. Olive Township. Experienced professionals with flexible schedule should fax resume and letter of interest to (973) 347-4029.
- Competitive wages
- Flexible hours
- Paid vacation, sick, and personal days (some for part time)
- Child care benefits
- Optional health & dental benefits (for full time)
- Paid trainings
- Opportunity to gain experience in a nationally accredited and Grow NJ Kids 4 star rated child care center
- Some expertise and experience working with children
- Enthusiasm to work actively with children
- Reliable attendance